The Coyote is Giant Loop’s original rackless saddlebag design created to pack up to 39 liters of gear on multi-day rides and still maintain the ability to ride fast and far in comfort and with confidence. The Coyote enables one to carry essential gear without interfering with riding ability and performance, even on technical singletrack or steep hill climbs.
The Coyote Saddlebag’s rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials resist water, mud, and dust and include a set of three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ for fully waterproof gear storage. The Coyote mounts to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual- sport, or enduro motorcycle—passenger pegs not required—and is now even faster and easier to install and remove with an included 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™.
- Provides 39 liters (2,380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- Waterproof: Made from rugged Bomb Shell™ materials with double reinforced ballistic nylon impact zones constructed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Dry Pods™.
- Included set of three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves keep gear dry and organized.
- Two rear mounting options: anchors to the rear fender or GL Tail Rack with included Pronghorn Strap™ and fender hooks to fit virtually any bike or tail rack.
- Side compression straps with integrated grab handles provide a way to handle the packed bag or can be used to push, pull, or pick up the motorcycle in case of a tip- over.
- 62″ (156 cm) from the bottom of the pannier, across the top to bottom of the other pannier bucket.
- 18 cm height of bag in top center.
- 15 cm distance from inside to the outside of the pannier bucket bottom.
- 23 cm) from front to back in top center.
- VOLUME: 39 liters (2,380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- DRY WEIGHT: 2 kg, with all included components.
- MATERIALS: Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials with reinforced ballistic impact zones, beefy water- resistant YKK zippers, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminum cam buckle compression straps. Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments.